Condoms and safe fishing?

Guest Silver Back

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Cliff

I reckon the snow melt water coming down the rivers probably pushed the fish further off.

Wurzel you are dead right mate snow water does your angling no good try and find the edge of the fresh water and the fish will be gathered on the edge they dont like the sudden change in water tempreture.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Guest @Winter@

Snow water is definately a pain here and the fish dont like it. It also seems to clear the water colour which is no good.

I have to say, the stern looks great. Reminds me of my boat owning days.

Could do with a cannon or two behind the turrets.

Afraid the rests look rather ugly, though fuctional and cheap, tight, who said tight!! <_< We will be putting the stauntions and wood rail topings on in the summer, but first the stautions need stortening by 6", out with the angle grinder at Easter :huh:

:ph34r:

It aint what youve got it what use do with it hay Cliff.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

It aint what youve got it what use do with it hay Cliff.

Depend what you are refering to Sam? :P:lol:

Doubt I'll be using anything of any sort this weekend, East wind and light snow I heard on the forcast this morning? Are Jan and Feb going to be those dead months we used to get :unsure:

For crying out loud. I used to spend a lot of time on this forum, them when people started knocking those that admitted to catching fish, I gave it a rest. I come back for a visit and find you are now not supposed to be using multiple rods. Well, I catch fish, I keep and eat the edible ones, and at times I use up to five rods from my boat depending on what species I'm trying to find. I guess that qualifies me out of the AN sea angling forum.

East Hampshire Boat Anglers www.boat-angling.co.uk

For crying out loud. I used to spend a lot of time on this forum, them when people started knocking those that admitted to catching fish, I gave it a rest. I come back for a visit and find you are now not supposed to be using multiple rods. Well, I catch fish, I keep and eat the edible ones, and at times I use up to five rods from my boat depending on what species I'm trying to find. I guess that qualifies me out of the AN sea angling forum.

Not whilst I own it, it doesn't.

I don't even eat fish, but my neighbour loves me every time I go boat fishing :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

You go for it 'Salar', love our fish and fishing . . . everything in moderation :D:D:lol:

You go for it 'Salar', love our fish and fishing . . . everything in moderation

That's relief! At least my catches are In Moderation!

East Hampshire Boat Anglers www.boat-angling.co.uk