Korda to save fishing

Anderoo

Don't get me started guys been fighting the good cause on the Facebook groups all this week! Frightening isn't it? As Ive been saying its NOT angling hes protecting, its not even CARP ANGLINNG hes helping but sadly its himself! Even though he came across quite well in the video Im afraid that I just see every water being carp = every "angler" being a carp angler = more customers. Maybe Danny should spend some of his profits on a fishery manmagement course? then he might learn that a GOOD carp water needs "nucence" fish! I give up!

Also in the many years Ive been at this game Ive noticed that a very high majority of the guys who come straight into carping (vast bulk of Mr Fairbrasses demographic) don't stay in it very long! They are also often the most fanatic and vocal........so why are we letting these "fly by nights" influence/dictate the future iof the sport/ a bloody future they enevitably wont be a part off! Madness for angling but perfect for the Carp Machine and those who make money from it.

Even if Danny's motives are genuine (probably are as well) why do anglers who are sucsessful (in fact most anglers sucsessful or not) all ways think they know best when it comes to fishery management? In my experience very few do! Simply because for most their motives and aspirations atre just not condusive to good fishery management! Angler want to catch fish and big ones easily at that and so dig emm shallow and stock them to the hilt is their idea of good husbandry!

• Like 1

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Oh hope you all noted the way this has been "lead" with the Saving angling from Otters thing and in the whole video only the brief mention of them! Definitely playing on anglings insecurities or what!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

He certainly loves himself does Danny.

It's absolutely clear to me that he has only one long-term objective from this "project" and that's closely linked to the number of zeros after the £ sign on Korda's bottom line.

I've seen a couple of his Carp Help DVDs (they were freebies that I watched when bored) and they are all designed to convince anglers that what they really need to catch the biggest possible over-fed carp was to have endless different variations of a certain brand of terminal tackle, gadgets & gear.

Fair play to him as a business man, he appears to be doing all right out of it.

Our chief weapon is surprise

What a short sighted self opinionated fool this guy is. Sweeping the country obtaining fisheries to turn into Carp only fisheries with little competition from other nuisance fish species??

What planet is he from?

There are many more anglers that prefer other species besides Carp but if he spends his life catching only Carp and only mixing with Carp fanatics it's hardly surprising that he has such narrow vision and is a prize nut.

Keith (BoldBear)

Edited by BoldBear
  • Like 1

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

Who is that bloke?

You might remember him from the group 'Right said Fred', they had a No 1 Hit with 'Too Sexy' a while back.

You know the one...

I'm too sexy for the Rudd, too sexy for the Rudd,

but carp are so good.

I'm too sexy for the Pike, too sexy for the Pike,

Ooo it's carp that I like.

(chorus)

I'm a carper and I have the best gear,

so I can cast from this side to that side.

I'm a carper and the clothes that I wear,

even have my logo on my backside.

That's about all I can remember of the song.

John.

• Like 9

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John