Celeb BB

Guest Ferret1959

Hi all

not another bordom sucking reality bb again oh jesus put some decent programs on:)

i mean these days people remember celebs for doing this nonsense not for what they realy got famous for just as long as they make a prat out of themselfs.

pickup a tv guide dont get sucked into that bb crap <_<

sorry but i think its running dry these reality attempts at being intertaining,i watch most if bb1 but tbh it bored my headoff (just get an all blonde bb that could be ammusing)

sg

each to his/her own

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pick the most unlikely group of people ,stick them in a confined area ,hope theres friction ,not a rare thing on tv now .

certainly not for the glamour angle that dark bird had a shower and it wasent shown.

the midget yank basket ball player hopes to bed blonde whitey ,lenska will no doupt "tut tut" in a snobbish way ,the weird mangirl with the tatoos will no doupt get huffy ,anything said to or about mr barrymore will be birdsonged out etc etc

the only real person there is mr galloway i hope he can keep the contents of his stomach down with these freaks ,maggot is well out of his depth already ,unmissable ish

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

ARRRR MY BARRYMORE JOKES BEEN TACKEN OFF!

ARRRR MY BARRYMORE JOKES BEEN TACKEN OFF!

was that the one involving swimming pools, no ashtrays and fags??

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

What the biggest load of crap ever to hit the telly, watching some idiots in house together, how boring.

About time they scrapped the whole big brother thing.

Paul

I will admit to watching some of the ordinary Big Brother but these so called celebrities...no I don't think I'll be watching this one. I will be watching that new fishing program that starts next Friday though. That has got to be better than Celeb BB!

Guest rabbit
pick the most unlikely group of people ,stick them in a confined area ,hope theres friction ,not a rare thing on tv now .

certainly not for the glamour angle that dark bird had a shower and it wasent shown.

the midget yank basket ball player hopes to bed blonde whitey ,lenska will no doupt "tut tut" in a snobbish way ,the weird mangirl with the tatoos will no doupt get huffy ,anything said to or about mr barrymore will be birdsonged out etc etc

the only real person there is mr galloway i hope he can keep the contents of his stomach down with these freaks ,maggot is well out of his depth already ,unmissable ish

Mr Galloway? what on earth is there about the guy that justifies the title Mr. Nothing more than a greedy lying ex politician and a traitor to boot. Seems like he has all the credentials to win the public over and win the damn thing. One thing for sure never underestimate the the sheer bad taste that the public will buy in to. Sad so sad :(

Guest Brumagem Phil

Dunno what to make of you chesters.....you p*ssed me off with your crass remarks about people with mental health problems (like they should be treated differently to physical ailments), then you pump out the most deliberately un-PC post about big brother and then go and make it all right again by suggesting you rather like George Galloway!

Perhaps you could enlist for the next big brother series? :)

By the way, anyone else think maggot looks like a rat?

Edited by Brumagem Phil

was that the one involving swimming pools, no ashtrays and fags??

YES YES IT WAS! how did you know????lol

went to colledge with half the ordinary boys! he is a good lad but think leaving lil old worthing and playing at glastonbury has gone to his head! always a cocky bastard but alright be good to see him do well! (i say gritting my teeeth) i have to say id do that jodie marsh left right and centre! but not really into that second hand living :huh:

Mr Galloway? what on earth is there about the guy that justifies the title Mr. Nothing more than a greedy lying ex politician and a traitor to boot. Seems like he has all the credentials to win the public over and win the damn thing. One thing for sure never underestimate the the sheer bad taste that the public will buy in to. Sad so sad :(
traitor lying lol! yeah! galloway proved alot of things 1 blair was lying about reasons to send british troops to irq (no WMD,s) 2 the goverment is corrupt!

(remember the fake documents they planted to fit him up in bagdad?) proved to be a fit up in a court lol!

i think blairs the only traitor i can see mate!

i do think bb is very sad like you bruv! but galloway NOPE! thats true brit bottle!

i have to wonder why he is doing it tho?