Celeb BB

Guest Ferret1959

Guest rabbit
traitor lying lol! yeah! galloway proved alot of things 1 blair was lying about reasons to send british troops to irq (no WMD,s) 2 the goverment is corrupt!

(remember the fake documents they planted to fit him up in bagdad?) proved to be a fit up in a court lol!

i think blairs the only traitor i can see mate!

i do think bb is very sad like you bruv! but galloway NOPE! thats true brit bottle!

i have to wonder why he is doing it tho?

Well put Geffaz, and I have no problem with any one giving Blair a hard time , but and its a BIG but, what was Galloways real motives in befriending Sadam? Could it be the same reasons he is in this third rate TV hell thing....money?? ''True Brit Bottle'', cant agree, thats a tag you can't hang on someone like him, pin it on the troops that went to Baghdad to fight, and not suck up to a Tryant ?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brumagem Phil

rabbit, any man who can stand in front of the whole US senate and make em look like a bunch of crooks gets my vote :)

Guest rabbit
rabbit, any man who can stand in front of the whole US senate and make em look like a bunch of crooks gets my vote :)

I dont know about that, hardly makes the guy innocent does it?

Vote for him.... what do you mean in a political sense or Celeb Big Bruvver? :huh:

Guest Brumagem Phil
I dont know about that, hardly makes the guy innocent does it?

Vote for him.... what do you mean in a political sense or Celeb Big Bruvver? :huh:

What you mean there are innocent politicians out there??? Come on mate, Condi Rice and Colin Powell said Saddam was de-armed and no threat to anyone and donald rumsfeld had plenty of dealings with saddam (as I think cheney did too) but when the press wants to open a can of whoop ass then everyone else just gets behind him and their "sins" are forgotten.

The only reason Galloway is being singled out is cos he wont tow the line.........i aint saying hes perfect, not by any stretch but at least you feel like he's being straight, which is a refreshing change from all theother mealy mouthed politicians we have.

It'll be interesting to see if the publics view of him hardens or softens as they "get to know him" during BB. I'm not a big fan of BB but will keep half an eye on this one to see how he (and barrymore) get on.

be intresting to see which way public opinion will swing for him!

Edited by geffaz

ban big brother the end.

what channels that on?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

didnt galloway shake his hand once or twice in discusions to lift the crippling embargos on iraq for wmd,s they didnt have

rumsfeild was giving saddam the five nuckle shuffle at every op, in relation too oil and arms sales!

him, condeleza,powell, bush, now that is the rotten core!

didnt they have another pop at galloway about large sums of cash ! again disproved!

he is a boil on these b*stards bums, and they cant shake him off!

gota like him for that!

gota make you think if he is this international double dealing, cloak and dager sort of chap wot is he doing on BB,

could it be a double bluff

:huh:

Edited by geffaz