Sonic stage

Please help ,mrs cleverly hit format on her elderly but extremely good sony player ,troubles is i need a full copy of sonicstage 4.3 to stick all her songs back on.

The software was put to bed by sony last year so the online installer i used no longer works as the software is gone from the server.

Can anyone see a full download of sonicstage 4.3 ,all i can find is the useless installer as a download and on some sites nortons telling me its removed the file as it has bad things within it ,thanks

I cant even use a conversion software (mp3 to atrac) because the songs have to be installed so the player database sees them

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Thanks i missed that ,will try in the morning cheers

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

No it didnt work ,downloaded it twice and it reported being corrupted.

Not sure for what operating system its for either.

We will have to find a cheap winxp laptop and save it just for the older stuff that wont work under newer software ,now both her mp3 players are offline because their software is to old

Can you not drag and drop the files ??

No the software converts the files then updates its database ,if you convert to atrac then drag nothing shows up on the machine but you can see them in windows on it

Cheers they look promising ,just bought a cheap xp laptop from ebay so once it arrives i will have another go ,thanks

• 2 weeks later...

update ,mrs happy which makes me happy ,bought for about £35 (inc postage) a very dated but running well hp nw8000 running xp .the final solution for sonic stage was a copy from the sony forum in your link which runs fine on this old girl and runs on my old girls sony NW-HD1 which loved coming back to life .

the laptop appears to have been owned by someone from the BAT F1 lot in its past ,i did a scan but any old data had been removed very professionally ,cheers

Edited by chesters1