Antartica

chevin

I recently saw a post by someone who is based in Antartica and I wondered if he would be kind enough to PM me. Or if anyone knows his name I would be grateful if they could pass it on to me. Thanks guys.

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

I recently saw a post by someone who is based in Antartica and I wondered if he would be kind enough to PM me. Or if anyone knows his name I would be grateful if they could pass it on to me. Thanks guys.

I think he said his name was Oates and that he was going outside and may be some time.

Sorry couldnt resist! ;)

dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

sorry cant help u there

if u cant sortoff remember his screen name the search for him

just a thaught

kaz xxx

Unfortunately I have tried that, but there is no way of doing a search by location. Thanks anyway.

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

Hi Chevin,

How about asking a mod to do some form of "miracle" search. They can do things us mere mortals only dare to dream of... I happen to have influence with one of the mods :P

Hi Chevin,

How about asking a mod to do some form of "miracle" search. They can do things us mere mortals only dare to dream of... I happen to have influence with one of the mods :P

Thanks Jan, but I have already asked Elton if he can help but unfortunately there is nothing even he can do! I will just have to keep looking.

I tried a search of all threads containing Antarctica as well as the spelling you used. Nothing looked likely.

I tried a search of all signatures for either term. No luck there either.

When all else has failed, google often comes through. A search for the place and restricted to threads from AN put me on the trail.

habilis at one time listed his location as Novolazarevskaja, Antarctica so he may be the one you were thinking of. However, he moves around quite a lot.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I tried a search of all threads containing Antarctica as well as the spelling you used. Nothing looked likely.

I tried a search of all signatures for either term. No luck there either.

When all else has failed, google often comes through. A search for the place and restricted to threads from AN put me on the trail.

habilis at one time listed his location as Novolazarevskaja, Antarctica so he may be the one you were thinking of. However, he moves around quite a lot.

Thanks for that mate! Well done, I thought that when Elton failed all was lost. (Please note Elton! :D ) However, in the light of things it seems that all of us were wasting our time anyway. Not a problem, I was just given a $2,000 parcel of fishing tackle to give to anyone on AN who was based in Antartica as the donor felt that such people would be living a life of boredom. However, he told me that if I couldn't find anyone, then I could keep it all for myself! So I guess that I will just have to bite the bullet and do just that! ;)