Crucian Conservation Project to Launch at Coarse Fish Conference on 28th May

The Angling Trust is backing a new National Crucian Conservation Project in an attempt to help reverse the worrying decline of one of the nations most loved fish. There will be a presentation about the project at the upcoming Coarse Fish Conference on the 28th May in Reading - it is not too late to book your place.

Click here to view the full article. Please reply below to add your comments, if any.

Try our newTackle & Bait Finder
http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/fishingtackle/

Grab yourself an amazing bargain at http://www.cheap-bargains.co.uk/

USING THE LINKS ABOVE IS A WAY THAT YOU CAN HELP KEEP ANGLERS' NET FREE!

An excellent idea. I'll join the Truss if they ban common carp and goldfish from our waters.....I'll even offer my help for free :hypocrite:

• Like 2

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

I'll join the truss the day they reverse their pathetic attempts at management re the eel and the tope bans and their promise to consult anglers properly before they attempt to change legislation for the majority in favour of their minority chums.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

A great idea....but sadly, run away horses, and locking stable doors spring to mind.

Why is it, that we always seem to cause a problem, then try to find a solution?

It would be much easier to think about it, then not create the bloody problem in the first place.

John.

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Their comments section on their FB page is remarkably quiet!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Their comments section on their FB page is remarkably quiet!

That's because they sanitise just who can comment on there. They claim to rep all but only the select yes men who agree with their secular selfish I'm all right jack agenda gets allowed. Those anglers who don't follow their ethos are dumped and locked out. I notice you can comment but I can't Nick. Does that mean I'm bad?

Remember their inhouse web forum, I do like it was yesterday, where even their own paid up members where revolting and the org couldn't handle them.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

A great idea....but sadly, run away horses, and locking stable doors spring to mind.

It would be much easier to think about it, then not create the bloody problem in the first place.

John.

Ahh, for eample, a certain fishy org supported a ban on taking fresh water fish, including eel. Then when the ban was introduced the alledged poaching of the same fish went through the roof, so they devised a errrrm scheme where they supplied volunteer plastic policeman. The question I have on that errrm scheme is how much the said org gets from tax payers money to run the created problem.

John.

Absolutely

Which is the most appropriate phrase -

"Better late than never", or "Too little too late" ?

...or, taking Barry's point "Jobs for the boys" ?

Edited by Vagabond

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Important Information

We and our partners use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences, repeat visits and to show you personalised advertisements. By clicking “I Agree”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. However, you may visit Cookie Settings to provide a controlled consent.