guess whos back

young fishin neep

thanx for all the welcome backs, not very well some of you may remember i had a couple of weeks of school when i had my tonsils taken out because my throat was sore well my throats playiin up again so i eatin lots of iceream i dont think ice creams good for both breakfast and lunch :(

kaz xxx

scrabster for ever

~-~KAZ~-~

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome back young fishy neep, i too have been offline ( only 4 a few weeks ) like you i am suffering from a mouth infection & have been living off soup for the past 2 days. ICE CREAM, why didnt i think of that, one hour till the kids get back, i should be able to empty the freezer by then. medicinal purposes you understand. :D

Plain ice-cream used to be recommended after tonsillectomy, but then they decided that rough stuff like cornflakes was better.

My ideal compromise solution? Ben & Jerry's! Great ice-cream, but it's got that many big chunks and lumps in it that you get the best of both worlds! :)