Funny Photos

TubularBelle

This one might be a little disturbing for the children but I thought I would start this off with a funny fishing photo.

Tracy.

nemo.jpg

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, I thought I had hundreds of funny photos but I just realised that 90% of them are too rude.

Tracy.

SmilePilots.jpg

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

This one might be a little disturbing for the children [/img]

:o now thats just bad......i only lost my clown fish the other day and to find him hooked like that...........8.gif

lol i definatly not showing that one to my girls!

You can view my photo album @.... olliejays photo album

This has made a few people smile..

post-603-1136921370_thumb.jpg

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Mine....Mine...Mine...

Pelican1.jpg

Ok, we got the GPS working, how about the engines????

Edited by n4lly
1509tarpon_75_.gif

Another of my "old" efforts

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

This was funny (to me anyway), two guys were fishing just to the left of this pic, one lost his brolly in a gust of wind and while they were both trying to retrieve it (with rod and line) the other one went in, and I nearly followed for taking the pics.

Bit of a longshot, but anyone recognise this fairly well known spot?

twob22ki.jpg

Great to see people posting, keep it up. n4lly have you got a big fish in your hand?

This one is called, wrong place, wrong time.

wrongplacewrongtime.jpg

Edited by TubularBelle