Driving test...

Spur-Hound

Hi folks,

Please cross your fingers for me tomorow, or if your on the road at about 1.30-watch out! If i pass, no corner of the UK will be left un touched, ill fish everywhere! Some of my favourite haunts will be getting more frequent visits too :) If i pass...

Any last minute pointers?

SC B)

Tight Lines

Shaun

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say high heels, short skirt, fish net stockings - but that only works for us girlies

Depends on the preferences of the examiner I think. :unsure:

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi folks,

Any last minute pointers?

SC B)

Stay on the road, don't hit anyone or anything, stay under 100mph and bring lots of cold, hard cash? :P

Mirror, mirror, signal,mirror, shoulder check, manouver.

Remember the basics, be confident, but not cocky, listen to the examiner and do not panic.

Good luck mate, let us know how it goes.

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

just relax, :D

i thought i had failed within minutes of my test starting as i stalled on my '3 point turn' which i then just thought ow blow it and carried on feeling much more relaxed. I passed :) and that was after not getting into gear staright away at a round about too - i didn't panic - so relax :D

relax, relax, relax, :D

easier said than done i know because i was sat on the loo for a whole hour before my instructor turned up to take me for my test lol.

Guest sandpipper

Hi mate remember youve done the hardest bit youve learn to drive already, your examiner just wants to know what youve learnt and are you safe to be on your own thats all a test is,good luck.tony

oi oi take your time, relax, if you make a mistake oppologise & ask if you can do it again mine did

GOOD-LUCK :):):)

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

i thought i had failed within minutes of my test starting as i stalled on my '3 point turn'

LOL - that thing must be some sort of universal driving exam torture. I think the last three point turn I did (poorly, I might add) was over 45 years ago when I took the road test portion of my driving exam.

We should be hearing about results pretty soon. I'm betting we have a brand new licensed driver.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi folks

Well, I PASSED

:P:P:D:D:lol::lol:B)B)

I was almost sure i had failed after 5 minutes of driving, then again another 5 mins later, and then again... I went back towards the test centre calm, bht depressed, untill the nice dude told me ide passed :D

Thanks everyone for your comments, i can always rely on you guys fro some comfort before a stressfull event

:)

P.S, got 7 minor errors...

Tight Lines

Shaun