Driving test...

Spur-Hound

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well good on ya Spur-Hound.

That particular exam is a major milestone in life for those of us who've endured it. Lotsa stress.

Glad to hear you did so well.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest NickInTheNorth

So you'll be ok to chauffeur me around after thursday then :D:D

Well done mate, that is brilliant news - and a car too I hear.

Nick-ofcoarse... Just getting my mum to see what we can do about insurance, and waiting till uncle Norrie is back from holiday, and ill come get you anytime. Paula, when suits ya? :D :D I get paid from my new job two weeks on wedensday, so anytime after that :D

Shaun

Tight Lines

Shaun

As a couple have already said just take it easy.

I took two tests. the first I thought I`d passed but failed, the second I thought I`d failed but passed.

Try to forget who is sitting next to you in the car.

The day I took my bike test the instructor told me how the examiner was known as a road hero, he was out every weekend on his Ninja scraping the exhaust and anything else he could grind off in the corners. I looked at him as just another biker and flew through the test as it really relaxed me.

Good luck but I`m sure you won`t need it :D

wolf.gif

Guest sandpipper

Congratulations matey now you get yourself a in for another test for towing your boat when you get one lol. once again well done

Nice one mate, only 3 months and you can think about doing your advanced :D

So, what car do you have and is it big enough to take all your fishing gear?

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!