Weird email stuff

ayjay

I'm a member of the Hampshire Ornithological Society, (HOS for short), they have a Yahoo group page, it's mainly set up to receive emails, when I joined (some years ago) I elected to have those emails forwarded to me at my PC.

Apart from a few glitches when they stopped coming for some reason it's worked fine, until now, since the 8th inst. all the emails have shown the sender as Hoslist rather than the actual sender.

I fully expect that this is some sort of Yahoo thing, (Yahoo really is a pile of poo - I just tried to check my settings on there and got tired of logging in every time I tried to go from one page to another).

I'll check with HOS later, but does anyone know why this may be happening, or even, is it happening to you as well with some other Yahoo group?

post-1421-0-05047900-1399833619_thumb.jpg

I belong to a few society email lists, and they have the same problem. Yahoo strip out the original sender email address and it doesn't get forwarded. We have to include our email address in the signature or the body of the email. It's just yahoo playing big brother for no good eason

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

Thanks wotno, I did think it was probably something that Yahoo were doing.

Has it only recently started for you?