allcocks flickem part wanted

Hello ive just got an allcocks flickem trying to get it sorted before river season starts. Seems to be in decent order but the part that screws on to the middle of the spool and covers the end of the pin is broken. Its the plastic one with two screws and an end play adjuster in the middle. If anyone has a spare one I will be happy to pay or swap for something fishing related, got loads of new and vintage tackle so might have something you need in return. Also if anyone knows of anywhere I could get one online that would be very helpfull, im keeping an eye on e bay but cant really afford to buy a donor reel at the minute. I tried the part from my trudex that I use with an avon rod for chub, and it didnt fit as the spindle is different at the end. Am going to use this reel for lighter fishing so I can have a pin reel on both my avon and lighter float rod without having to swap line over every time. Any help much appreciated.

Hello ive just got an allcocks flickem trying to get it sorted before river season starts. Seems to be in decent order but the part that screws on to the middle of the spool and covers the end of the pin is broken. Its the plastic one with two screws and an end play adjuster in the middle. If anyone has a spare one I will be happy to pay or swap for something fishing related, got loads of new and vintage tackle so might have something you need in return. Also if anyone knows of anywhere I could get one online that would be very helpfull, im keeping an eye on e bay but cant really afford to buy a donor reel at the minute. I tried the part from my trudex that I use with an avon rod for chub, and it didnt fit as the spindle is different at the end. Am going to use this reel for lighter fishing so I can have a pin reel on both my avon and lighter float rod without having to swap line over every time. Any help much appreciated.

Give Garry Mills a bell, he'll sort out your reel and replece any missing bits....

http://www.milltackle.co.uk/