What SLR

medwaygreen

Hi Everyone,

I currently use a Olympus C4000zoom for point and shot and i have an old C2500L SLR,i am looking to upgrade to a more modern SLR,budget of up to £475 does not have to be new good used is OK.

The main option i would like is a lense of say 28mm to 100mm plus so that i do not have to keep changing.

Your views would be most welcome.

Regards.

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

The konica minolta dynax 5d is within your price range just, and that is from new. This is the camera which I use and find it a joy to work with. There are probably a few others but I cant comment on because I have not used them.

Lense wise, if you want a single lense for walking around with somthing like 75 - 300 may suit you but lenses like this are going to cost alot unless you arnt afraid of using ebay. I have picked up some nice bargins recently.

Joel

2PhJuly2013sig_zps25c667b8.jpg