don't know what to say

noah

I am dreading this morning.

Last night on of our vehicals was involed in a r.t.a and a young lady on board was killed. It seems like it was our drivers fault.

The problem is that i know the young lady in persone.

Last night at the sceen the parents called me a murdering bastard and I can understand there greif.

To-day the press will be out in force asking questions and pushing for infomation. there will be no releif for me and at all the time I will have to look like a profesional.

I haven't slept alnight and don't know if I can hold it to-gether.

I don't why i am posting this as i know that no one on here can realy help, but it does help me in a small way as i know i can talk about with out it being plastered all over the radio or papers

May her sole rest in peace.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try to make drivers understand that they cant say anything before the go out of the gates. All they want ot know who it was and how it happened.

It's been on the radio three times this morning so far.

we're thinking of you mate, you know you weren't to blame so don't give yourself a hard time.

jon

Edited by jeepster

Oh ****, what a predicament to be in :(

I feel for you mate. As others have said, it was NOT your fault. I know that i can't type eloquently, but hang in there, it will be over soon.

You know where we all are if you need to vent :)

My thoughts are with you today and the family of the lassie.