just an equirey?

young fishin neep

hi,

latley me and dad have noticed that there has been alot more fishing of the peir at bridlington than usual we reckon that there may be some decent sized cod coming in but havent had the chance of finding out for ourselfs does anyone have a clue as to whats been happening with the fishing

kaz xx

Edited by young fishin neep
scrabster for ever

~-~KAZ~-~

hi,

latley me and dad have noticed that there has been alot more fishing of the peir at bridlington than usual we reckon that there may be some decent sized cod coming in but havent had the chance of finding out for ourselfs does anyone have a clue as to whats been happening with the fishing

kaz xx

Hi neep, sorry i cant help you but im sure someone will be along soon that can!!

"Colonel Gadaffi, knows more about fishing than the whole of westminster put together"

Alex Salmond 2004 SNP Leader

"Forza Dons"

didnt expect u to be able to help u live a bit to far away whats the fishing like up there then i dont half miss it not been fishing down here yet :( an ddnt get to go up there when i cam up in september either as i had a big pink pot on my leg which restricted the places i could go :(

kaz xx

scrabster for ever

~-~KAZ~-~

Not sure about Brid pier but I would say theres as good a chance there as anywhere round here if conditions are right......There are a few fish about on this coast but you have to be there at the right time :P

Im sure Macky will know how the piers been fishing :P

Skippy

So many questions so little time....

Not sure about Brid pier but I would say theres as good a chance there as anywhere round here if conditions are right......There are a few fish about on this coast but you have to be there at the right time :P

Im sure Macky will know how the piers been fishing :P

i have been neep for ages lol and i think it suits me more than lass :P

thanks for the feed back anyway

kaz xx

scrabster for ever

~-~KAZ~-~