Taking the p***

Spur-Hound

been trying to get qoutes for a car, and even though i found out its a 1995, cheapest i can get it is 2400 quid.

Anybody know cheap car insurance places?

Tried norwich, Kwik fit (point blank refused me!!!) Alan and Alan's.... Its like they dont want young folk on the roads :angry:

Tight Lines

Shaun

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NickInTheNorth

These three claim to be good for young drivers.

http://www.motorinsurance.co.uk/driver/you...ferrer=adw0106a

http://www.17to40.co.uk/

http://www.insureyourmotor.com/car-insuran...ung-drivers.asp

But the big problem is the car, it is going to cost you a fortune. Take a look at those I pointed out last night, cheap as chips to buy run and insure decent load space (with the back seats down) very reliable!!

Bliddy hell what sort of car you got? lol

I been searching for a cheap quote for my car for a couple of weeks now and for my sierra 1.8 i found the best quotes came from.......

Liverpool Victoria

Bell

Virgin

Direct line

But the cheapest quote i got was from Lloyd's car insurance.......... insurance quote here

Hope that helps a Little :D

You can view my photo album @.... olliejays photo album

Keep looking Spur-hound, my son had a similar problem last year.

First year with a car but he had one years no claims from a scooter and found a company which took that into consideration so he insured his 1.4 N reg car for £1700 through Churchill.

This year he's managed to reduce that to under £1000 with RAC insurance.

Keep trawling the net and try reducing your premium by increasing your excess. If your premium is £1500 with £500 excess you pay £1500 minimum whether you have a claim or not, if you make the excess £1000 and the premium goes down by say, £300 you save £300 if you don't make a claim, that's the principle anyway, Good Luck!

Our perception of time as an orderly sequence of regular ticks and tocks has no relevance here in the alternative dimension that is fishing....... C.Yates

tryHere

you might get a good quote

my insurance came through them £178.00 full comp plus wife driving as well

les

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.