Nokia Liumi 625..help with a problem required.

I have purchased a Lumia 625 as my son called me a mobile dinosaur and need someones help with a function.

The problem is that it will not allow me to upload media messages and I don't have a clue how to fix it. Is there anyone who can offer a step by step instruction as to how I can download a media file?

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Now there's a right un.

Its something im not really familiar with but I do know that most of the time when putting my sim into another phone I get a text message from Orange that will apply settings to the phone to make sms, 3g, gprs, mss, voicemail etc work.

I think it might be something like this so would be worth a visit to your providers shop who can add the right setup info if thats what the problem is.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk