Electric Blue

Alan Taylor

jabee:

Alan

I'm happy to take care of deposit - I'm in the UK so quicker postage etc - let me know if ok and I'll contact Rob Thompson direct :D

And I'm not going to Texas :(

Sure thing Jabee, give me a snail mail address and I will send you a cheque for half. I hope they have a wc onboard as Norma wants to fish as well. I have read a few time how Norma out fishes Vags and would love to see it first hand :D

Robs details are on the link that he posted so is a nice pic of the boat

Cheers for now

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RobT:

No worries.

There is a flush toilet on board, fridge for those celebratory beers, microwave and hot and cold running water...all mod cons :)

Rob

Magic Rob,

looking forward to meeting Norma, watch out mate I have seen pics of some of her fish :D bloody massive

Jabe is taking over from here on and he will be in touch

Cheers for now

Alan

Alan?

Just got back from work, straight online to check my mails. One from yourself stating July 31st and Aug 1st!!!!! You sod!! Are you trying to tell me something? :rolleyes:

I`ll make the 21st and 22nd if that is now the correct date.

Since when has £100 for 2 days fishing been expensive? You, me and several others on this site have spent more just travelling back and for Lochaline!!!

It would be nice if we could fill the boat.

:D:D Paul. :D:D

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

spasor:

It would be nice if we could fill the boat.

Paul.

Paul, you are 6 on the list of 6, contact jabee to sort out the dosh :)

Norrie, it is going to be a **** load of money for you to lay out, think of the expense of traveling the length of the UK, the boat and digs at £20+ a night and you might even have to buy some food and drinks :(

Chappers, I don't know where you live but if you take the above into consideration and email Jabee then you will make the book closed.

If Norrie sees how much it is going to cost him and he pulls out then I will be a happy man. Norrie is a good mate but it will be one hell of an expense for him. Norrie you are 5 on the list but please think very hard first :)

Jabee has one man on standbye and I have 2 more :)

Looking forward to some MEGGA Bass :D

Alan(nl)

[ 29. January 2004, 11:15 PM: Message edited by: Alan Taylor ]

All

I'll sort out the deposit - I've e-mailed Rob - No need to send any money now, we'll settle up in August when we meet up.

Looking forward to a great weekend.

John.

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

jabee:

All

I'll sort out the deposit - I've e-mailed Rob - No need to send any money now, we'll settle up in August when we meet up.

Looking forward to a great weekend.

John.

Nice one mate, the boats full and we are going BASSING :D

Alan(nl)