UK’s Sea Anglers Come Together To ‘Give Fish A Chance’

National sea angling organisations and NGOs from around the UK have come together to develop common policies regarding the threats and problems facing sea fish and sea angling around the waters of the UK.

Click here to view the full article. Please reply below to add your comments, if any.

Try our newTackle & Bait Finder
http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/fishingtackle/

Grab yourself an amazing bargain at http://www.cheap-bargains.co.uk/

USING THE LINKS ABOVE IS A WAY THAT YOU CAN HELP KEEP ANGLERS' NET FREE!

The only threat of legislation and problems being created is coming from the likes of the guy below, fire the gun then retreat never to be heard of again except when the next campaign or so called initiative they invent for the good of the rsa. Mr Mitchell lead the campaign to save the bream off the sussex coast. Started the campaign with vice commodore Phillips. Then retreated, never to be heard of again on the very subject when the going got tough. i.e. where is the decimation evidence of the bream stocks. where is the evidence that the commercial need clearing out while the rsa can be allowed to call the bream fishery rsa. The same man looked down his nose to those who didn't support the ethos of all 127 mcz's to be adopted. Was the minister right when he told all the evidence is just not there? Now they claim the rsa support what? They have never been asked so I don't know where they have dreamed that up from. To gain support you have to ask first. The silence is deafening. The few are working on code of conducts and strategies for the rsa, but they have never consulted the rsa.

David Mitchell, Marine Campaigns Manager at the Angling Trust said, “We know anglers care passionately about the conservation of fish stocks and practice their own codes of conservation whilst also enjoying catching fish for the table. Give Fish A Chance is a great opportunity for the sea angling communities in the UK to come together on common issues that affect us all and provide a clear and common sense message that sea anglers can support”.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

You are stupid Barry, you know that when they refer to "sea angling communities" they mean Truss members!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

You are stupid Barry, you know that when they refer to "sea angling communities" they mean Truss members!

Well in five years they have never confirmed that. All they keep on and on and on and on saying is that they are the governing body and they represent all, I wish they would come out and say that they represent somewhere in the region of a very very very small percentage of rsa.

And most 95% of their money collected comes from the tax payers purse, so they need a name change as well and claim that they represent the tax payer and not the angler.

btw, got a few 4lb leads for the deep hole for you to use in sept. :fishing1:

3-5 knot tide, in 300'. no problem.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

4lb leads?

I'll definitely have to bring my big broomstick then :yahoo:

Edited by Worms
  • Like 1

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Important Information

We and our partners use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences, repeat visits and to show you personalised advertisements. By clicking “I Agree”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. However, you may visit Cookie Settings to provide a controlled consent.