Slimming

My wife and daughter have launched into yet another bout of slimming.

Things I have noticed about slimmers and slimming:

One would think slimming would invovle eating less food so the weekly shop would be cheaper, wrong, due to all the expensive slimming food the bill doubles.

Slimmers become very possessive, non slimmers are banned from eating slimming food.

Slimmers also become very blinkered when shopping for food as they only purchase slimming foods.

They become aggressive and complain at the sight and smell of bacon and the odd chocolate biscuit left over from Xmas.

So who has actually lost the most weight in this household? ME :rolleyes: as a non slimmer very little eatable food has crossed the threshold for me :blink:

Tomorrow or should I say today is fight back day, bacon and eggs for breakfast and to hell with the outcome, I AM FEASTING :D:D

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not touched booze this year and expect to lose a lot just by that :(

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

i gave up the booze for months a while ago as a way to try and shift some excess pork and it didn't make a difference, drink and be happy i say :)

Just restricted my post Xmas drinking to 'with food sat/sun only' Feel better for it and it becomes more of a pleasure and less of a habit. I figure drinking in moderation two days a week is more than tempered by five days of abstinence. Works for me.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

HaHaHa Ken, I feel for you. When I diet I simply ban certain junk food in the house, I don't buy it when I shop, and my other alf can buy all the junk he likes when he is at work and he buys me one choccy on the weekend.

At the moment, I am getting up at 6am and making his highnesses lunch, then going for an hour long walk at 6:30am. I use to go at 9:30 but it is already getting too warm and sticky, and the flies!!!!!! So far it has been three days!!! But it all gets undone on the weekend, we had fish and chips for tea yesterday and roast lamb with potatoes and enough veggies that the only thing thats stops them sliding off the plate is the gravy! for tea tonight. Was Good. No-one gonna be losing weight in this household! No alcohol through the week either.

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

I stopped smoking and 3 months later lost 3 stone. :(

And lived to tell us :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE