Slimming

HaHaHa Ken, I feel for you. When I diet I simply ban certain junk food in the house, I don't buy it when I shop, and my other alf can buy all the junk he likes when he is at work and he buys me one choccy on the weekend.

At the moment, I am getting up at 6am and making his highnesses lunch, then going for an hour long walk at 6:30am. I use to go at 9:30 but it is already getting too warm and sticky, and the flies!!!!!! So far it has been three days!!! But it all gets undone on the weekend, we had fish and chips for tea yesterday and roast lamb with potatoes and enough veggies that the only thing thats stops them sliding off the plate is the gravy! for tea tonight. Was Good. No-one gonna be losing weight in this household! No alcohol through the week either.

Hey guess who joined me for breakfast today, one wiff of bacon crisping up in the pan along with some tomato and eggs, no will power these women :D:D

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Finepix
eat wot you like drink wot you like! just go for a run every day! a small price to pay!

Too true, too true. But, I did exactly that a week ago and ended up with a whole load of problems, starting with a trapped nerve in my neck!! Think I'll just stick to the sofa and chocolate :wacko::P

Hey guess who joined me for breakfast today, one wiff of bacon crisping up in the pan along with some tomato and eggs, no will power these women :D:D

Can you blame them? I think anyone would give in to bacon on a Sunday morning!

:D

i gave up the booze for months a while ago as a way to try and shift some excess pork and it didn't make a difference, drink and be happy i say :)

Thats the one Jeepster,you are a long time dead mate :( A bit cladding is fine as long as you do not go overboard :lol:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Trouble is with me, in all things in life, I tend to be all or nothing. When I drink, I drink heavy, but I'm happy when I take a break. Like now :)

Spoke to my best mate today, who's a prison PE instructor. He's on a course until April now, after which he's going to come round and get all 'celebrity fat club' on my butt :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Guest Ferret1959
Trouble is with me, in all things in life, I tend to be all or nothing. When I drink, I drink heavy, but I'm happy when I take a break. Like now :)

Spoke to my best mate today, who's a prison PE instructor. He's on a course until April now, after which he's going to come round and get all 'celebrity fat club' on my butt :D

Just make sure that's all he gets on yer butt. ;)

Wish they had never discovered baccy all them years ago. ;)

And oddly enough, they knew it was bad for you even then:

http://www.shu.ac.uk/emls/iemls/resour/mir...ear/james1.html

p.s. I haven't forgotten your video Dave, but I'm having a job getting it back from the colleague who's got it at present....

everybody thinks slimmingis hard, for me its the other way round i can never put any weight on

I know the feeling, up to last year I was always 5' 11" and 9.5 stone. I'm now 11 stone after a 9 months recuperation in 04 (total couch potato) but the good news is I'm keeping the weight on.

IF YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE THE BEST

Don't seek a second opinion.

http://www.anglingireland.info

Fish Paintings

Linocut fishy prints..