Members Photographs

TubularBelle

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a picture of ollie jays and mine daughters. Its a school photo but it didnt seem to enlarge very well so the quality isn't too good. Sorry

sooz78

Arr aren't they cute :D

awe they're sweet sooz & ollie u must be proud. it makes me feel well broody seeing kids... i'm 29 in may and bloody single with it.. can't help feeling that time is slipping by.. is there a mrs right somewhere out there for me?i'm beginning to think not.. i'd love to have some horrors to take portraits of :(

awe they're sweet sooz & ollie u must be proud. it makes me feel well broody seeing kids... i'm 29 in may and bloody single with it.. can't help feeling that time is slipping by.. is there a mrs right somewhere out there for me?i'm beginning to think not.. i'd love to have some horrors to take portraits of :(

Thank you! They may look like angels but believe me sometimes they are not. But I can't complain they are alot better behaved than most kids I know. How cool to find a broody man there isn't many out there especially as young as 29. There will be a Mrs Right somewhere just keep looking! :)

Thank you! They may look like angels but believe me sometimes they are not. But I can't complain they are alot better behaved than most kids I know. How cool to find a broody man there isn't many out there especially as young as 29. There will be a Mrs Right somewhere just keep looking! :)

yahh ur right, i'll keep my chin up & plough on.. u never know what's around the next corner...

:)

Well heres mine, as always I'm still learning, so comments welcome on the photos, especially "technical" stuff ;-)

Both pictures taken last weekend while visting thier grandparents, finding a bit of plain background to take photos against is impossible in her house. I was quite please with how these came out, but still not 100% happy

My oldest, and one of the very few photos I have of him where he's not pulling a face at me!

william.jpg

And his younger brother!

christopher.jpg

Mat

Mat

thought this was quite funny.. one of our 4 cats here in MRU

This one's called tiddles (i know i know totally unoriginal name... i didn't name him)

tiddy sleeping in smallchop's (the dog's) basket...... notice the dribble lol

867cb1a4.jpg

tiddy realising i'm taking his pic.... not impressed

8eca7947.jpg

Edited by Blue Marlin

Guest Finepix
hehehe, wicked! he's having a good ol wash there!..

great that u managed to snap him whilst his tonge was out :)

Shoes is a She ................. :)