Members Photographs

TubularBelle

Guest Finepix
I'll marry you! I'm a bit old to have children now but I come with a ready made family!!

And a husband ... :unsure:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehehehe

u guys :rolleyes:

all work no play makes jack a wifeless boy.. maybe i should manouver into the slow lane for a while, give life a chance. sweet as candy or horrors from hell, your all so lucky to have children.

tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock :(

@Finepix, way to spoil my fun! Actually he's not my husband, he's still married!!!!

@Blue Marlin, you're hardly old enuf to be hearing a ticking clock, you only look 30! Perfect age to start a family.

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

@CJS2, I am allergic to cats too but not seriously. We were never allowed to have a dog when we were kids so I have always had cats, and my 15 yr old cat is so affectionate she jumps on the back of the sofa and then head butts you. I know every time I let her nuzzle up to me that it is going to cost me red eyes and itchy skin but I can't resist her, she's worth it.

Sorry, girls, boys and anyone else.........but I hate moggies. They are killers of small creatures here in Australia and I have seen them (and shot them) in the Great Sandy Desert of WA, some 50 miles from any buildings. The bloke, Steve Irwin aka Crocodile man showed a doco a few years ago where a waterhole was devoid of native creatures. He netted 8 cats in one night...

This little creature is one of the small birds that feral cats go for: the sunbird, and no, I did not take the photo; however, we have them nesting in our garage.

OliveBackedSunbirdC01246.jpg

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Went to the Natural History Museum yesterday. What a beautiful building that is! Anyway spotted these 4 monkeys on my way round. Two of them look very familiar to me. <_<

20060402london00359yv.jpg

Edited by Steve Randles

Don't know how to tell you this Sooz but I think your children might have fleas!

Cats should be kept in at night. But I don't think that just because they are domestic animals they are any less worthy of a life than any other animal. Obviously it is every cat owners responsibility to keep their cats indoors and more importantly desexed. I imagine it is the litters that are dumped and left to fend for themselves that cause the most damage, blame irresponsible owners, not cats.

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Guest Ferret1959

Cats should be kept in at ALL times unless on a leash.

Murdering horrible things.

I like cats but only indoor domestic ones.

Guest Jan V

8 1/2 year old grandson has grandma REAL tired. Now I remember why I married a guy with kids already grown up and near a dozen grandkids ready made!!!!!! His name is Isaac and the love of grandma's life. It's off to the zoo tomorrow and maybe another picture tomorrow evening.....

isaac1p.jpg

BTW: I showed him this picture and he thinks it is really cool that people in England are going to see him.

Edited by Jan V

Our paving, before and after. A friend did the driveway for us but we had to do the rest by ourselves. Three full weekends of bloody hard work but very happy with the results. Still have to do the back.

DSC02264.jpg

DSC04164.jpg

Edited by TubularBelle