Members Photographs

TubularBelle

Guest sandpipper
Oh, I've lost the long hair since that pic was taken. Now I'm even more handsome. :P:P:P

Cheers.........HB

I knew it you are (Michael Bolton) lol

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not as easy one the eye as you are, and hate having my photo taken.lol

I'm with sandpiper on this one, but will maybe dig out a few family shots where I'm hiding behind the camera.

Some great shots on here & I'm sure it'll make an interesting feature.

As for the landscape Steve has posted, excellent, as usual, except some geezer has sat in the way & spoilt the view. ;)

Regards

Cliff

OK. I'll start at the beginning, or as near as I can get anyway.

This is my Gt Gt Grandfather.

oldpics67yr.jpg

............looks a bit hard, don't he?

and here's my Gt Gt Grandma, (wife to the above)

oldpics51am.jpg

Charles and Martha Pleasance.

Charles: DOB, unknown - 1875

Martha 1826 - 1875

OK. I'll start at the beginning, or as near as I can get anyway.

Oh no, John, I was waiting for you to break out with the "Do Re Mi" song from The Sound of Music". :whistling:

My playground...:sun:

Hi Steve, Nice photo, you look like a pen-pal I use to have. Is that spot close to where you live? Is it the same area where you took your tree photos? Does that lake freeze over, it looks very cold, brrrrrrr? Those Morton Bay Bugs are good eating, I'd never seen one 'live' before, funny looking things aren't they.

Great pics Ayjay, I can only go back as far as my grandparents on my mothers side, and I only have one pic of my grandparents on my fathers side, who were born in Malta. Never even met them. My Dads Dad died when he was just 29 years old and my Dad was 7. He was hit by a truck. My Dad and his 5 yr old sister had to go to an orphanage for 10 years, while their 10 yr old brother had to go to work and support their mother and two baby brothers. It was a hard life. My Nanna died in 1965. My great grandmother and the grandmother of the ex-Prime Minister of Malta, Mifsud Bonnici, were sisters! Dads name was Oscar and he was a real grouch so every year I stuck a picture of Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street on his cake and he just pulled it off and never once asked who it was. When I was pregnant in 1985 and we went to visit relatives in Malta, my Uncle asked if I was going to name the baby after Oscar and I said I couldn't because I had already named my dog Oscar. My Dad said, "I can only think of one thing worse than having a dog named after me and that is having a baby named after me!". R.I.P. Oscar. I think we originally hail from Italy as there are no other Cassanos in Malta but there is a town in Italy called Cassano (where Napolean fought a battle). Also a football player called Antonio Cassano (from Italy I presume) who has just signed up with Madrid. They used to call my Dad Octopus Cassanova, he never lived up to the title though! My nickname on the South Aussie Fishing Site is Octopussy (I have 8 legs, not 8 pussies!)

Here are my gorgeous little munchkins, Caitlin Cristie on the left belongs to my middle son Craig, and Bryce Oliver and Angel Grace (she ain't no and she has none!) on the right belong to my eldest son Brett. Taken November, 2005.

Tracywithmunchkins2.jpg

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

My nickname on the South Aussie Fishing Site is Octopussy (I have 8 legs, not 8 pussies!)

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

As for your three munchkins, they're adorable. I've got just the one munchkin at the moment & she wears me out, so good luck with three of 'em.

OI OI

im the youngest of severn (7) This is a picture of my wonderfull mam & dad on there wedding day,

ive tried to post a picture several times but it wont let me i just keep getting this.

THE TOTAL FILESPACE REQUIERD TO UPLOAD ALL THE ATTACHED FILESIS GREATER THAN YOUR PER POST OR GLOBAL LIMIT. PLEASE REDUCE THE NUMBER OF ATTACHMENTS OR THE SIZE OF THE ATTACHMENTS.

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SUPPOSED TO DO PLEASE HELP ME.

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

Hi Bill.

I've not tried uploading a pic direct from my computer to Anglersnet, which I think is what you're trying to do? I think it's likely you need to reduce the filesize. I do this using Photoshop, but probably the easist way is to download Windows Image Resizer from THIS LINK - it's the 11th one down on the right hand side

Once downloaded & installed, simply right click on your image & choose small, medium or large, Image Resizer will create a new photo, greatly reduced in filesize, which you should then beable to upload.

Hope this helps?

Cheers

Cliff