Members Photographs

TubularBelle

Excellent Julia, you obviously have good taste in music. I like a wide variety of music inc the wierd stuff. Funny you saying the song "Moonlight Shadow" is about John Lennon. As I said, I have been obsessed with this artist for over 30 years and am a member of a few fans clubs etc and I have NEVER heard this before. I'd be interested in why you think that. Maybe I'll start a thread about music in the non-fishing chat forum, see you over there.

My son Brett wearing my Nannas wig!! :o

Brettwithhairtoo.jpg

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Finepix
Excellent Julia, you obviously have good taste in music. I like a wide variety of music inc the wierd stuff. Funny you saying the song "Moonlight Shadow" is about John Lennon. As I said, I have been obsessed with this artist for over 30 years and am a member of a few fans clubs etc and I have NEVER heard this before. I'd be interested in why you think that. Maybe I'll start a thread about music in the non-fishing chat forum, see you over there.

Then I'm probably completely wrong!! My Dad told me years ago - I'll have a look on the www .... :huh:

Thanks for that Julia and Jeepster, altho I couldn't find the reference in Jeepsters link, where do I look?

I have been a member of Tubularnet for 2 years now and visit the forum every single day but have never read that biography. No-one has ever mentioned it in the forum, but they obviously would not print it on their site if they did not believe it to be true. So thanks so much for that, it is always refreshing if not a little embarrassing to learn something new about an artist you have followed for so many years. I do remember the line, 'he was shot 6 times by a man on the run' but never made the connection.

Now, back to Members Photographs, keep posting those pics please!!!!!!!

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

hols29.103.JPG

My much better half on holiday in Cannes

Edited by Steve Randles

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

I have tried to figure out some way to organize my mob but gave up. These are some random snaps from a gathering in 2001. The current totals are 9 kids and 12.75 grandkids and here are a few.

4 grands (different families) in the bed of Jan's truck

family2.jpg

Kids, spouses, and a random grandkid or two

family-random.jpg

More kids, spouses, grandkids

framily1.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Additional Vail family pictures:

Grandson Christopher, with his father, playing with the race track Newt and I sent him for his 9th birthday:

Chris_Mark_race_track4a.jpg

Grandson Christopher in New Mexico on spring break 2005:

donnells_spring_break5a.jpg