Rules for gunfighting during a war

Newt

USMC Rules For Gunfighting During War

1. Bring a gun. Preferably, bring at least two guns. Bring all of your friends who have guns.

2. Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive.

3. Only hits count. The only thing worse than a miss is a slow miss.

4. If your shooting stance is good, you're probably not moving fast enough nor using cover correctly.

5. Move away from your attacker. Distance is your friend. (Lateral and diagonal movement are preferred.)

6. If you can choose what to bring to a gunfight, bring a long gun and a Friend with a long gun.

7. In ten years nobody will remember the details of caliber, stance, or tactics. They will only remember who lived.

8. If you are not shooting, you should be communicating, reloading, and running.

9. Accuracy is relative: most combat shooting standards will be more dependent on "pucker factor" than the inherent accuracy of the gun.

9.5. Use a gun that works EVERY TIME. "All skill is in vain when an Angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

10. Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

11. Always cheat; always win. The only unfair fight is the one you lose.

12. Have a plan.

13. Have a back-up plan, because the first one won't work.

14. Use cover or concealment as much as possible. The visible target should be in FRONT of your gun.

15. Flank your adversary when possible. Protect yours.

16. Don't drop your guard.

17. Always tactical load and threat scan 360 degrees.

18. Watch their hands. Hands kill. (In God we trust. Everyone else, keep your hands where I can see them).

19. Decide to be aggressive ENOUGH, quickly ENOUGH.

20. The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get.

21. Be polite. Be professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

22. Be courteous to everyone, friendly to no one.

23. Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

24. Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun the caliber of which does not start with a "4."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

U.S. Navy Rules to Gunfighting During War

1. Adopt an aggressive offshore posture.

2. Send the Marines.

3. Drink Coffee.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I love the US navy rules made reading to the end all the better :clap::clap::clap:

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

I prefered the old US Navey rules:

Sweat and strain to load and close the breach.

Watch in awe as the gunnery officer does advanced mathmatics in 10 seconds flat.

Cover your ears.

Wait.

Watch the bad people go byebye.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

U.S. Navy Rules to Gunfighting During War

1. Adopt an aggressive offshore posture.

2. Send the Marines.

3. Drink Coffee.

Sure explains why you were in the Navy and not the Marines :doh:

Newt UMFC or whatever :drunk:

I thought you were a better man than to scoop to ACRONYMS they are the bain of my working life :( that is why I need to eject now.)

20+ years ago used to go into work saying "give me a sample of that chemical and I will analyse it" Thosewere the days my friends :(

Sorry training

Oh dear NRFT form

OOS

DOP first

SOP

It is total sh1t now.Used to quite enjoy going into work :o honest

Sorry :offtopic:

My Pharmaceutical company is now the biggest in the world and it sucks big style. All the managers are knobs.To qualify to be a manager you have to be sh1t atyour normal job. I could have been a "knob" about 20 years ago!!!!

Sorry for the sake of 3K a year will not "sell my soul"

Cannot believe how many coc1suckers there are in my company!

Sorry well piss5d must sign off

A parting shot from a workmate of mine who sucked his way to the top

On a works night out he foolishly asked "John how do you think I am doing as a manager" - wrong move " Tony you have not a clue how to manage people/talk to them" at this point he went for a p1ss. Unfortunately these suckers worm there way to the top :(

Must sign off before I get naughty ;) Can anyone relate to this ?

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Newt UMFC or whatever :drunk:

I thought you were a better man than to scoop to ACRONYMS they are the bain of my working life

USMC = United States Marine Corps

Sorry about that. Didn't mean to drive you to drink tonight.

Well, TTFN

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President