NORTH WEST WATERS

GREENIE

Anyone no of any good waters in the north west with the chance of any 30's? My local club have 2 water's with 1 30 in each which get battered all the time. There dont seem to be any syndicates about around the area unless there hush hush :wallbash: .

Is there any good day ticket waters about?

Cheers,

John.

Anyone no of any good waters in the north west with the chance of any 30's? My local club have 2 water's with 1 30 in each which get battered all the time. There dont seem to be any syndicates about around the area unless there hush hush :wallbash: .

Is there any good day ticket waters about?

Cheers,

John.

John,

Where in the NW are you? A few of the guys on here are from oop North.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Our very own Julian is from Leek and I think he gets around that way. He's been 'wifed' this weekend, but should be able to help on Monday.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Hi John

I'm from Stoke, Staffs, and fish quite a few NW waters.

As for clubs, well there are a number worth looking at. I am in Stoke-On-Trent Angling Society, with numerous waters across Staffordshire and Cheshire with waters that hold carp in excess of 30lb.

There is also Prince Albert Angling Society, although there is a waiting list between 2 and 3 years. They too have many waters across the region, stretching further a field than S.O.T.A.S, however I would favour S.O.T.A.S if you were targeting bigger fish.

As well as the above, there is Wheelock A.S, which again ahs some good carp stocks. However there too is a waiting list for membership.

I would fully recommend the Stoke-On-Trent Angling Society. They are a pretty well-run club, with no waiting list, and some very picturesque and well-known waters that hold some real lunkers. As well as these it has good Pike, Bream, and Tench fishing, as well as many of the other coarse species to go at. For more info I’d check out www.sotangling.com

As Elton said, I’m sure Julian will be on and give you the full run-down, so I’ve basically given you the major ones.

Whatever floats your boat...

See how I float mine, here

I belive sandiway which is run by WAA has thirties in but its a big water with a lot of weed in which i belive needs ot of effort to get results.

Shakerly mere also has some reported thirties which is controlled by lymm ac but is available on day ticket.

Regards Paul Mc

[As for clubs, well there are a number worth looking at. I am in Stoke-On-Trent Angling Society, with numerous waters across Staffordshire and Cheshire with waters that hold carp in excess of 30lb.

Cheers blank.

Shall have a look into that, could be something for next year.

Do there waters fish well over the winter?

John :D

Hi Paul.

Sandiway is going to be the water im fishing this year. Not sure whats in there carp wise, heard about 30's in there but how true i dont know. Warrington angler's have stocked it twice in the last couple of years but it will still be hard due to the number of fish/acre ratio.

As for the Lymm water's, not to keen on them as i've been told a lot about the way they run there water's, not quite my cup of tea ;)

Cheers for that anyway, i shall keep you up to date once on the water :thumbs:

John.