NORTH WEST WATERS

GREENIE

Do there waters fish well over the winter?

As with many waters, it is all specific to the certain venues and how much time you put in. Obviously some of the venues such as Redesmere will slow down, but some will argue that the fish will continue to feed, and a friend of mine had one of the big commons (the snub) at 31lb last December.

However some venues such as Top Pool, seem to slow down completely, with other runs venues such as Bolesworth Castle continuing to produce, a mixed bag really.

Edited by Blank

Whatever floats your boat...

See how I float mine, here

Hi john,

Sorry for the late reply.

Sandiway has indeed been stocked over the last two years. Twenty Mark Simmonds carp went in last January, and another twenty went in a few weeks ago; between 14lb and 20lb. Lynn Lythgoe from Warrington Anglers sent me some images a few days ago and they look quality fish.

30’s wise, your best Club ticket would probably be SOTAS; four of their waters contain 30’s with the Redesmere containing the most, approximately thirteen fish over 30lb.

There’s lots of us north-west boys on here, so always happy to help, and I’m sure Elton won’t mind me mentioning my http://www.northern-monkeys.com site, where there are specific threads in the forum relating to regional waters.

Cheers…

Julian

Mild Mannered Carp Angler By Day…

Read My Blog:Here! View My Gallery: Here!

www.NorthWestcarp.co.uk Home of the Northern Monkey!

30’s wise, your best Club ticket would probably be SOTAS; four of their waters contain 30’s with the Redesmere containing the most, approximately thirteen fish over 30lb.

There’s lots of us north-west boys on here, so always happy to help, and I’m sure Elton won’t mind me mentioning my http://www.northern-monkeys.com site, where there are specific threads in the forum relating to regional waters.

Cheers…

Julian

Thanks a lot Julian.

How big is this Redesmere and whats the rest of the stock like?

John.

As for the Lymm water's, not to keen on them as i've been told a lot about the way they run there water's, not quite my cup of tea ;)

Cheers for that anyway, i shall keep you up to date once on the water :thumbs:

John.

Must admit i'm in Lym Ac and Warington and to tell you the truth Lym is a much better club run very well in my eyes anyway i'd recoment it to anyone :).