Woohoo!

Spur-Hound

Folks took me today to the nice people at Arnold Clark in Edinburgh for a look at cars, and we had made our mind up within 10 minutes before two other interesties parties could snatch her up.

Got myself a 1.0 Litre Corsa which is just a year old and only done 1000 miles.

Need to comment on inurance, because i quite frankly still cant believe it. On advise i got my mum to take up the insurance, with me bieng the named driver. Tesco qouted fully comp - 185 quid for a year!!!!! Almost to good to be true....

Well, atleast thats all taken care of, and Britains roads are no longer safe, this year i will be fishing aot more places around uk than ive been able to previously :)

Tight Lines

Shaun

Nice one :) Mull of Galloway within striking distance now no bother :clap2::clap2:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Wow nice one!

Corsa's are great cars! Not that I'm being biased of course :unsure::yeah::D

Nice one with the insurance. My first year cost me just under £900 :o but that was on my own insurance policy. It might be in your interest to take out your own insurance policy when you renew so that you can build up your no claims, but there again, for £185 that is pretty cheap. With 2 years NCB my insurance has only come down to £300 n odd but I'm hoping it will reduce further with time :)

- Emz

Find out who you live by - www.frappr.com/anfriendsmap

Check out Crystal's New Website! :)

Don't forget to sign her guestbook :D

Hi all

nice buy mate a 1ltr and with only 1000miles you couldnt have done better.

but emz`s is right next year get your own policy(get a qoute before your presant one is up and if it works out to expensive then stay as you are)

the good thing about my 480es is its sporty and has 4 seats and as long as the misses doesnt drop anymore i can have the nice car and it still works out cheap to run/insure/and is safe in event of a crash(sips)

got my clear clusters comming soon(yum)

im young still (29)ish:):)

play safe,i mean drive safe and the world is yours muhahahaha

take care nice qoute:(:)

sg

better get a roof rack shaum, won't get the 8' tips in that womans car :lol::P

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

well done mate enjoy your self,

problem with being a named driver is you do not generate any no claims bonus!

But your on the road thats the main thing :thumbs:

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Hi and congrats,

Just remember you might not have a no claims bonus but your mum does! ;) ;) Anyway excellent news, drive carefully and welcome to the most congested country in Europe!

Ps you might need a rack for your rods!

Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com