Casting instructor

five bellies

Any one know of a casting instructor in South East London ?

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

fly casting?

Sorry mate,

Beach! :D

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

not many beaches in south east london, be-atches maybe but no beaches :)

:thumbs::D

There used to be a chap who lived localy even had buisness cards since I've moved I seem to have lost everything encluding My witts.

انا آكل كل الفطائر

If you can't find anyone, you could do worse than find another experienced angler who can cast to help you out. It's not rocket science, just co-ordination, and practice. It's best to practice on a field.

The main problem is novices tend to snatch a cast, rather than build up the power and let the rod do the work. A sudden hard cast will not result in good distance, more likely an over-run or broken leader.

A flexible rod helps, rather than a stiff one.

A lot depends on your height and strength, and flexibility.

I have to say, I have seen seasoned anglers who will never be able to cast, they just havn't got the knack. Like some people who drive for thirty years, and still can't drive!

best of luck.

If you can't find anyone, you could do worse than find another experienced angler who can cast to help you out. It's not rocket science, just co-ordination, and practice. It's best to practice on a field.

The main problem is novices tend to snatch a cast, rather than build up the power and let the rod do the work. A sudden hard cast will not result in good distance, more likely an over-run or broken leader.

A flexible rod helps, rather than a stiff one.

A lot depends on your height and strength, and flexibility.

I have to say, I have seen seasoned anglers who will never be able to cast, they just havn't got the knack. Like some people who drive for thirty years, and still can't drive!

best of luck.

Fair comment mike I am in fact a fair caster I'd like to be a good caster but 25 years of self help just dont seem to work , I think I need some one to do a touch of coaching.

Hight 6'6"

Strength Above average.

Flexibility of a 90 year old Hod carrier :D

انا آكل كل الفطائر

posted this on a casting site

http://myfishcasting.org/casting_forum/vie...php?p=9272#9272

will see if any response mate

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

Five Bellies - go for a weekend to Paignton/Torquay and see Phil Hyde. He is a sh*t hot, I mean extremely good, casting instructor. He is also on the committee of BASS and a thoroughly decent chap.

If you are a member of BASS then his name and number are on the inside of the cover of BASS magazine. I know you won't be disappointed. If you are, I'll buy you a pint of decent beer - not that London rubbish you have to put up with!!

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo