Culling Grey squirrels.

Guest Ferret1959

I heard that the reds were getting Squirrel flu and were in even greater danger, anyway keep them squirrels off my nuts!!

Do flying sqirrels get sqirrel flu ?

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I read somewhere that squirrels were getting high on drugs. Pushers hide their stash by burying it in the hedgerows, the squirrels dig it up and eat it. Maybe it accounts for some of their behaviour.

:blink::blink:

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

But squirrels are so cute. We don't have them in Australia, or hamsters or chipmunks. The first time I saw one was in Florida and they were running around with the birds 'begging' for food. Has anyone got a picture of a red squirrel?

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

just google it mate :thumbs:

But squirrels are so cute. We don't have them in Australia, or hamsters or chipmunks. The first time I saw one was in Florida and they were running around with the birds 'begging' for food. Has anyone got a picture of a red squirrel?

Yeah but you got Koalas and possums! ahhhhhh!

Pic here : http://www.fow.org.uk/Pictures/Wallpapers/...uirrel_1024.jpg

dan

Edited by Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

AND BOTH SHOULD BE IRADICATED! just out of principle!

gods punishment for being too cute and fluffy! :thumbs:

as for the pic of the red! arrrr little squirrel nutkins!

now wers my air rifle? :) hollow tip about half a cm behind its foreleg

should see to it! :clap2:

Edited by geffaz

There was something on TV a few weeks ago where they were cooking and eating grey squirrels. Apparently a very healthy meat very low in saturated fats. Any one for a squirrel sausage :P

Edited by Scapanapper

There was something on TV a few weeks ago where they were cooking and eating grey squirrels. Apparently a very healthy meat very low in saturated fats. Any one for a squirrel sausage :P

Top scoff and no mistake. Bit more tricky to skin than a rabbit but better eating.

Mmmmmm...treeee raaaaat.

:D

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

Giles Coren on The F-Word wasn't it?

I read somewhere that squirrels were getting high on drugs. Pushers hide their stash by burying it in the hedgerows, the squirrels dig it up and eat it. Maybe it accounts for some of their behaviour.

:blink::blink:

There was a story about squirrels addicted to nicotine from eating fag ends. During a hot, dry Summer a smoking ban was introduced to reduce the fire risk, the little furry addicts went cold turkey and turned a little nasty.