[Poll Vote] Challenge #4 Communication [Poll Vote]

Steve Randles

Photo Challenge #4 Communication, For all to vote on  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your top photo

• 1."I knew she was the one when our eyes,eyes,eyes,eyes met" by Tubularbelle.
    • 2."Communication Breakdown" by Finepix.
    • 3."Hi" Ayjay.

Thanks so much everyone, and a special thanks to Nurse Judy and Steve, I can't tell you how chuffed I am. A little sad I have to wait two more comps before I can enter again, oh well.

Took over 60 photos, some with flash and some without so can't actually remember if flash was used for that particular shot, but it looks like it was. Think I used flash for most in the end because it was dull and very wet outside and we were under trees beside our pond. I collected 4 snails on Day 1 and another 4 snails on Day 2, when I went inside to look at the photos to see if I had a winner, I left the snails sitting in the wheelbarrow in case I needed to use them again, and just forgot about them, so I hope they aren't in a union or I'm in trouble. I liked those two snails because the difference in their colours made them look very male and female I thought.

A couple of others from the different settings I used, the 'en garde' one which was my original idea was very lacking as you can see. Kind of liked the group shot. Didn't bother cropping that last one.

16zoomed.jpg

21zoomed.jpg

temp.jpg

Have to admit after seeing the quality of photos in the last few comps, I am now getting VERY nervous, but I'm excited too. Now to come up with a new theme?! :g:

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Oops, no, I didn't do that either, I really am in trouble! I'll just have to remember to send a little something to their children, which I think I stepped on yesterday! :blink:

Hey Rabster, do you think I would have got better photos if I had gone to a French Restaurant and borrowed some of their snails? Although when I was in Malta once they served up snails and I was told they came straight out of the garden. Just boiled them, then fried them in oil, tasted like soft peanuts, no shell! :P Garlic Butter sounds okay. Would YOU eat snails? Do your snails look different over there?

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Well done honey. I'm very happy for you. I thought that with the amount of effort and enthusiasm you had, you should have done well.

Now I'm looking forward to what you're going ot come up with.

Cheers........HB

rb_getcreative.gif

Hey Rabster, do you think I would have got better photos if I had gone to a French Restaurant and borrowed some of their snails? Although when I was in Malta once they served up snails and I was told they came straight out of the garden. Just boiled them, then fried them in oil, tasted like soft peanuts, no shell! :P Garlic Butter sounds okay. Would YOU eat snails? Do your snails look different over there?

I've never quite had the bottle to eat snails despite ample opportunity when holidaying in France. We're going again later this year, I'll maybe bite the bullet & give them a try. :yucky:

As for your new "Mans best friend" challenge, Hmmm, well it's certainly challenging, I'll be having to borrow a model for that one.

Is anyone else struggling with the transport comp? I know I am, I've only got a couple of snaps to date so am hoping for sunshine this weekend.

Regards

Cliff