Sunset / sunrise pictures

n4lly

Lovely picture Colin. Clare? So you're from Ireland? In another thread you had asked whereabouts I lived while in your most beautiful country. I worked in Dublin and lived in Sandymount, just a short distance south of there. My workplace was an easy walk from St. Stephen's Green and we spent many a lunches walking in that direction. Were our trip longer I would have loved for Newt to see some of Ireland. Maybe our next trip will be Scotland and Ireland - who knows...

I was lucky enough to visit a good part of Ireland. I never did make it up North. I have some pictures of the Cliffs of Moher that look like I was hanging on by my toe nails. It's been so many years that most of it is memories through pictures. I sure hope I can get some life out of the negatives and get them off on DVD.

Jan,

No I'am not from Ireland just seem to spend an awful lot of time there. I just love the place and the people. The photo is in Co. Mayo and of Clare Island just a few miles off shore. I live just outside Cambridge [university and all that] so if you are in Cambridge on this coming trip get in touch and I'll do the guided tour thingy for you. I worked for the University Messenger Service so I know my way aound the place fairly well.

You should get in touch with me if you do decide to give Ireland another look, I may be able to help??

Colin

Guest Ferret1959

Make = FUJIFILM

Model = FinePix S7000

Exposure Time = 1/90"

F Number = F3.1

Exposure Program = Normal program

ISO Speed Ratings = 200

778758.jpg

Edited by Steve Randles

How do I load pictures??

sorry for being dim

hiya m8, cor small world eh your from just around the corner.. i'm in Treharris!

about your question loading pics urm get a free account with http://photobucket.com one of the helpfull chaps from here gave me the site address :thumbs:

here's one of the River Taff, Quakers Yard :D

5a4583d9.jpg

Very colourful photo Blue Marlin.

I have some nice ones to post but as my ADDREPLY function is refusing to work, I can't!!! Help, Steve!!!

Steve, maybe you need a 'pinned' thread on 'how to upload photos'.

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Not ALL sunset photos but the first three were taken from our back porch since Xmas when HB got his new tripod, he may have posted a few of these before I joined the site. And the last pic was taken from our front porch showing the sky cluster known as The Big Dipper but most people just call it the saucepan.

DSC02887.jpg

DSC02710.jpg

DSC02697.jpg

DSC02722.jpg

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!