Water Information Please

Blank

Hi All

We are looking for a vnue (anywhere in England) wherbey we ca aprk our motorhome by the swim. We have a week away planned and a water where we will get some action, not loads of runs + pasties, but not one or two fish.

Whatever floats your boat...

See how I float mine, here

the camp sight at east Horseley had almost onswim camping (if your lucky to get the front row) plenty of small carp to 14lb on float ,its a Camping and caravan site ,nice lake but certain restrictions to bait etc

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I don't know whether Waveney Valley do that. Another maybe is Broadlands (in Hampshire ?). A possibility also if they haven't gone all syndicate is a water, whose name escapes me now, just off the M1 at Newpoprt Pagnell services - when my brain is functioning I'll edit <edit - it's Dovecote lakes>

Rob.

Edited by RobStubbs

I don't know whether Waveney Valley do that. Another maybe is Broadlands (in Hampshire ?). A possibility also if they haven't gone all syndicate is a water, whose name escapes me now, just off the M1 at Newpoprt Pagnell services - when my brain is functioning I'll edit.

Rob.

waveney valley lakes do not accept any touring vans at all now, which is a shame (great venue) but if you dont mind a short walk, then White acres Cornwall is an ideal fam holiday with tourers and statics all over the site, the fishing is excellent to boot

Trimley Carp lakes (more pond size) has a large carpark where you may get away with parking up all night.

Just get your day tickets from the farm shop up the track and over the railway.

PM me for details.

Edited by RUDD

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Hi All

We are looking for a vnue (anywhere in England) wherbey we ca aprk our motorhome by the swim. We have a week away planned and a water where we will get some action, not loads of runs + pasties, but not one or two fish.

a1 pits at newark mate 6 lakes plus trent....got everythin from tough big lake with fish to mid 30 down to smaller lakes stuffed with fish....plus the trent can be awesom at night....

A1 pits can be a good location, fished there a lot a few years ago, hardly picturesque, and nothing in the way of facilities but it had some good fish, unless they've all been nicked now, the management of the place used to be shocking.

not somewhere i'd like to spend a whole week though, be like kipping in a layby :)

If you are a member of the Caravan club then Top Barn Near worcester. They have 5 pools and if you are lucky you can get within 50yards of one of there better pools which contain Carp to over 20lb.

Ant

Effort equals reward!!