Pet hates

Steve Randles

People not seeing the funny side when I get in the car with my white stick and wearing sunglasses.

Middle lane motorway drivers, and also tailgating lane 3 drivers when I'm overtaking the former.

Tailgating drivers with the flashing headlights when I'm overtaking 63 nose to tail middle lane drivers.

Lane three drivers who dont see the funny side when I wave the white stick at them..

Policemen who dont like me waving white sticks at tailgating unmarked Police cars with flashing headlights.

Policemen who dont see the funny side when I'm pulled over and emerge from car with white stick and sunglasses and start heading for the carriageway.

The Police dog who broke my white stick..

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who go through the grocery store line for 10 items or less but have a cart FULL of groceries. And then the check-out person who doesn't have the guts to call them on it :wallbash:

Doors that open the wrong way (from what you where expecting)

Or places that have 2 entry'exit doors and one of them is locked. Came near breaking a wrist a number of times.

"Warm",supposed cold drinks from the shops fridge in Summer.

"No purchase Necessary" free to enter competitions, printed on the inside of wrappers on goods.

Missing pieces in Jigsaw Puzzles

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Adverts in general but especially in middle of films or the film in two parts with the news programme in the middle

Edited by melpen

If you can lie on the floor without holding on, then you’re not drunk.

I Can Only Please One Person A Day, Today Isn't Your Day, Tomorrow Isn't Looking Good Either.