Smartphone splendour

kirisute

backed up my iPhone today and realised just how far advanced they have become with their photographic capabilities; all the piccies below are taken with either an iPhone 5 or an iPhone 5s!

goes to show that really no matter where we are most of us have a high quality camera in our pockets!!

share yours as well! lets see what we get!

aa6ceba4-cdf2-4f40-ad0d-829d11260a63_zps

IMG_1225_zps3a4164fd.jpg

IMG_1224_zps44a44470.jpg

IMG_0938_zps11ed525a.jpg

IMG_1017_zpse950c7dd.jpg

IMG_0837_zpsc2724da2.jpg

I take lots and don't think about framing them much, so most of them are pants. The odd good one falls out of it, but mostly the good ones are just moments or things that would otherwise not have been captured - not really great "photography", but still interesting.

Doesn't look like it! Looks like it's the start of a scorcher....I can just see some sneaky tench bubbles lingering in the mists....hear the gentle plop of a waggler settling amongst them......

Ahhhh bliss!

I want one of those Buff-tips - never seen one in the flesh.

Not from a Smartphone (sorry, don't have one) but I can't resist joining in. <_<

Mother Shipton.

IMG_3766-c-r-fMotherShipton_zpsa7f0d175.