littletack4 and misstack4 beat me again!

tack4

fished with a mate from WSF last night at port logan

well tommy 1963 got to meet the kids klast night and survied them

misstack4 Caitlin (12) had the first fish of the session .........................whitting about the size of my hand 6-7 inches and a new speices for her :clap2:

Littletack4 Kyle (9) had the next fish (2) when i thiught i wasgetting nice bangs on my rod struck reeled in to find he had cast over my line nice tangle only took 15 mins to unravel

his result one whitting same size as his sister and a nice dab ..........both new speices to them

misstack 4 stikes again................. whitting same size :clap2:

tommy started to get in on the action with same size whitting

me nowt so far........................

time for a break set up the rods and gear at a safe distance from on comming tide and got out the stove for some cooked square sausage and rools with tom sauce, hot chocoltae folllowed ...hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

they were magic :thumbs:

replenished back to the beach tommy had still beeen fishing with whitting again but the same size

not to be out done i baited my rod first and cast before seting kids backup again

hooray .......................... decent knocks .....let it develop no line crossing mine must be a fish for me..........

strike .......fish on..................biggest fish of the night a just sized coallie

kyle mean while had a lovely crack off after me setting him up again, Caitlin sat with me and told me that she was having so much fun and was loving every minute of it watching her rod eagerly

packed up at around 9 and started for home showing tommmy a nice bass mark on the way at a secret location

all in all agreat night and really enjoyed by all :sun:

cheers tommy :thumbs:

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

Good report,miss you lot like crazy. That secret bass mark - I take it it was the place where you tried to drown yourself with me and oorwullie :P

See you all in March,unless you come over to Whitley Bay for a weekend before then :) Will be opening the van again Fri March 17th :clap2::clap2:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

You and the kids seem to have had a good night Andrew, you can't beat starting them young, gives them a good interesting hobby that will keep them of the streets later on.

Has anyone seen or heard of Our Wullie/Billy lately? I've phoned him and last I was over called up to Clachanmore no body about there at all.

Nice report. Its good to hear of kids fishing, Im a great beliver in teaching kids the rights and wrongs of angling at a good young age.

If they take on board the concervation side of angling then the numbers of thinking anglers will only grow.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

Has anyone seen or heard of Our Wullie/Billy lately? I've phoned him and last I was over called up to Clachanmore no body about there at all.

snatcher spoke to him before the new year i think but not seen or heard from him this year

Nice report. Its good to hear of kids fishing, Im a great beliver in teaching kids the rights and wrongs of angling at a good young age.

If they take on board the concervation side of angling then the numbers of thinking anglers will only grow.

totally agree Sam

all fish were safely returned Caitlin(misstack4) insists on rex hunting them

we also spent a productive 20 mins on gathering rubbish!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

littletack4 and myself were out again on Sat evening on the hunt for conger at cairnryan pier none showed but he still out did me and had his first codlling of just under the lb :clap:

sunday what a glorious day was spent on the casting field wher we all did well but again kyle (littletack4) was the star of the tacks by producing a string of PB's :clap: putting 15 yds on tohis previous and now can atain 61-2-3 yds-ft -inch :clap:

thats further than my first recoreded cast when i started last January

Edited by tack4

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics