Free IRISH flies to Members

Dabbler

Hello Members

I am offering the first 15 members some free trout flies.

I have just started building my web site and I would like to offer some fishing friends some flies.

I have been tying flies for over 25 years and I dye a lot of materials.

I have traditional patterns for the big Irish loughs.There is still a lot of work to do on the site and I would

like some feedback.

Many thanks www.trevsflyshop.com

Trevor

Never say no to freebies

Pm on its way :D

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

Hello Members

I am offering the first 15 members some free trout flies.

I have just started building my web site and I would like to offer some fishing friends some flies.

I have been tying flies for over 25 years and I dye a lot of materials.

I have traditional patterns for the big Irish loughs.There is still a lot of work to do on the site and I would

like some feedback.

Many thanks www.trevsflyshop.com

Trevor

Small pics of the flies would be beneficial, a lot of fly buyers may not know the Irish flies by name.

Also consider selling sets of flies for the time of year, eg. April set, May set, Late summer flies etc. a lot of your clients would like to buy flies on reccomendation, otherwise they will just go into a tackleshop and get the info and flies...

Small pics of the flies would be beneficial, a lot of fly buyers may not know the Irish flies by name.

Also consider selling sets of flies for the time of year, eg. April set, May set, Late summer flies etc. a lot of your clients would like to buy flies on reccomendation, otherwise they will just go into a tackleshop and get the info and flies...

Don't know why I ended up as GREG??

Edited by greg long

IF YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE THE BEST

Don't seek a second opinion.

http://www.anglingireland.info

Fish Paintings

Linocut fishy prints..

Details on the species imitated where they are imitative patterns, would be great, also any "tips" for fishing them

If you're still on the free gift side I'll send a pm.

cheers

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Hi Dabbler,

I would love to have some of your free Irish flies. I've been looking at Loch Corrib with a view to giving myself a birthday treat in May this year and your flies would be good start to my planning.

I'm also a web designer and if you would like some help or advice at any time just ask.

Cheers,

carmanfisher

Hi Dabbler,

free flies, how can i say no :rolleyes:

as for advice, it's good that the pictures of the flies are increased in size when you click on them although i woyld lighter coulerd stones in the back ground to bring out the colours in the flies. the milder colours like brown and grey seem to get lost.

i would also suggest keeping to one font through out the website and only increase the font size for a title or heading.

cheers wozzamozza

• 2 weeks later...