lol

Steve Randles

Firstly, we have a new forum in the shape of the 'Photography' forum. Just visit http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.php and scroll down to see it.

This new forum is proving a great success and is led by Anglers' Net Old Timer, Steve Randles. Featuring a good mix of chat, instruction, advice and showing off, the forum is home to people of varying degrees of photographic knowledge. 'Point and squirt' photographers (i.e. me!) mix with serious hobbyists and professional photographers.

Most of us fish for photographs these days, so please look in some time..

Old timer?..lol :bleh:

'Point and squirt'? whats that? sounds like it should be on one of those dodgy films . :yahoo:

Steve

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Steve,

Already read that wanted to keep it quite from the old timer.

:oops:

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

LOL Not sure where I first heard 'point and squirt', but I've always liked it :D

Member No.: 182 = Old Timer :notworthy:

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

LOL Not sure where I first heard 'point and squirt', but I've always liked :

It was much used on the Rally scene when Roger Clarke was the current big name --- around '75 or '76 if my memory serves me right.

It was much used on the Rally scene when Roger Clarke was the current big name --- around '75 or '76 if my memory serves me right.

Blimey. That's a coincidence - we're doing a fan's eye view website of the Roger Albert Clark rally this year, hopefully. Small world LOL

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE