Making Boilies

MikeyP

Hi, I've decided to give making my own boilies a try. I know I want to make around 5 kilos finished and I want to have some belachan powder and crushed aquatic insects (shrimp, etc.) in them, but I need to know what else I should have in them and what base mix would work best with the ingredients.

As you haven't made boillies before, take a lok at this site. :thumbs:

Hi, I've decided to give making my own boilies a try. I know I want to make around 5 kilos finished and I want to have some belachan powder and crushed aquatic insects (shrimp, etc.) in them, but I need to know what else I should have in them and what base mix would work best with the ingredients.

try this mix....took some waters apart big time on it!!!!!

6 eggs

500grams of maple8 base mix

25grams belachan

15ml maple8 activator

10ml mainline bio serium

5ml richworth intence sweetner

not the cheapest mix but still works out cheaper then buying ready mades!!! and is a awesom mix..would take it anywher!! use the block form of belachan and finely grate it...we found this a lot better than powder stuff...but rember keep it :secret: