Microm memory card

Andrew

I attempted to put a couple of movies on my Micro SD card, ! fine and dandy, the PC said it needed to be formatted first.

So i clicked format, knowing i would loss any data already on it, easily recoverable.

Untitled3_zps02e62b87.gif

Then i got a message stating

Untitled6_zpscedba80f.jpg

Then i got this message.

Untitled7_zps1bfe2f5a.gif

Lost as can be, any help would be kindly appreciated. :clap3:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

where did the sd card come from? if it was previously used in a mobile phone or camera then it "might" have an unusual partition on it that cannot be read by windows....same if it was used in a mac

I think i had it in my phone mate

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

probably not got a windows compatible partition then!

open control panel>administrative tools>computer management

now click "disk management" from the left hand window

this will show you all the disks available on your pc...make sure the card is plugged in and look down the list for it. once you have it you can right click on it and delete any partitions there are on it.

right click it again and you can recreate partitions and format it again.

ONLY do this if you have NO DATA you wish to keep on the card though!!

LoL got me lost,

“Vescere bracis meis”

Took the easy way out, using that one for my fone, lots of music on it, bought a new 16gig for my tablet, simples. Thanks for the help yet again Kiri, your a star mate. :clap3:

“Vescere bracis meis”

It happened every time Andy. Works fine with my mobile.

“Vescere bracis meis”

Chuffing hell would you adam and eve it, the chuffer is working, i think it could be the part that it goes in to so it fits the PC card reader doodah

“Vescere bracis meis”