**Previous Challenge Winners**

Steve Randles

Jan V

NurseJudy

Hellbelly

Tubalarbelle

Because The Printbiz have very kindly offered to give prizes to previous winners as well as sponsoring future events. I need your postal details (and real names) from you so I can forward them on. Rest assured this information is confidential and will not be given to anyone else.

Also if you have a higher resolution copy of your image that won the challenge available this will make your final prize that much better. I can download it from anywhere if you want to put it on a webspace or alternatively you can email it to me if you request my email address from me.

Steve

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

No worries, Steve, will send that info, but I wonder if they realise we live in Australia, do you think that will be a problem? At least both of them are going to the same address.

Thanks mate.

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

No worries, Steve, will send that info, but I wonder if they realise we live in Australia, do you think that will be a problem? At least both of them are going to the same address.

Thanks mate.

Hence it's a mousemat and coaster and not a 1lb of lead sinkers as a prize ;):sun:

Looking forward to receiving the past winners details and pictures.

The factor that the challenge is international, has already been discussed :)

Steve

Hence it's a mousemat and coaster and not a 1lb of lead sinkers as a prize ;):sun:

lol :yahoo:

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Thanks mate.

So, we live in the U.S. I think that shows the fairness of the competition. Doesn't matter where you live, or what your accent.

But, then again, I'm the only one without an accent - right? :yeah: