10-15lb 49 strand wire

Anderoo

I'm looking for some trace material, must be 49 strand wire in breaking strains of between 10-15lb. Any ideas?

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Thought there might be some product for fly fishing, but I can't find anything lighter than this 8kg knottable braided wire. The 49 strand products are 20lb or higher.

http://www.sportfish.co.uk/tuf-leader-knotable-wire.html

Anderoo did I read somewhere that the ressies are going to wire only?? wont this make the Jigging harder?? if I imagined the former ignore been a long day

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Thanks phone.

Steve yes, the PAC made a big fuss (based on what I have no idea, ignorance and predjudice presumably) and now you have to use wire. A massive pain in the arse that won't achieve anything in the real world. Yes it's bound to make it harder, all the walleye anglers in the states and all the zander anglers in holland/Germany/etc. all use flouro for a reason...

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Ah I see bugger ,the savage gear stuff you found certainly seems worth a punt

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

I don't really want that either Steve, I like to use stingers!

The method and (especially) the areas and depths you fish make jigging extremely selective for zander. There really is no reason not to use flouro. Those demanding a ban have probably never even fished for zander there.