Little miss codsbody

arthurcodsbody

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair play to you Matt, good on ya. Its taken Mrs T years to get her head around my fishing trips, but gladly she has now seen the light, and waves me off with a big smile.

Funny how thers always a big coloured gentleman hanging around ouside as I leave. :g::lol::love:

Scotty

:lol::lol: Nice one Scotty!!

Peter the missis didnt think much to that idea!! :(

Matt

women love me, fish fear me!!

http://www.alba-rods.co.uk

Riverside Tackle SAC

Congratulations Matt.

There's a club match on Sunday at Arbroath if you are allowed ;)

Thats a shame Kenny as I would be allowed, but i've got my brother and his family coming up to see Jessica for a long weekend from Grimsby so it would be a little rude if I dissapeared for the day!

Was out on Monday and it was a poor showing, started at Usan had one bite, no fish! Moved to Boddin - no fish, no bites, moved to a little mark near ethie no bites no fish!

The water was absolutly crystal clear, would have been better with a spinning rod chasing pollock, which if the weather stays as it is, is exactly what i'll be doing next week. I would suggest bringing a spinning rod up on Sunday Kenny, cos if we dont get a blow soon it'll be a wash out for the rest of the season I think.

Cheers

Matt

women love me, fish fear me!!

http://www.alba-rods.co.uk

Riverside Tackle SAC