image004.jpg

image005.jpg

image006.jpg

image008.jpg

image009.jpg

image010.jpg

image011.jpg

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

I really don't know, I've never seen that before. I'd hate to think it was some kind of suicide bid!!!!!

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

I didn't take the pics, my father-in-law emailed them to me, he got them off the internet.

Edited by TubularBelle

I remember seeing something about this on a documentary some time ago, a quick search on google found this http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/enviro/...ish_1030590.htm

There's quite a lot of info on Kangaroos swimmimg and all suggests they are good swimmers with the interesting fact that on land they use both feet together, but whilst swimming they use their legs independantly.

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

That was my first thought that the photographer got too close and it had nowhere else to go, but if Steve says they are good swimmers, then I believe him. We checked the EXIF on those photos and all we got of interest was the date they were taken, 25th of August, 2004.

Edited by TubularBelle