Famous People

deanbmw

Tom Baker from Dr.who lives 1/2 mile away

Jeff Beck lives 200yds away

Heres one for you jeepster Yvette Fielding used to live 50yds away, just before most haunted started

Have only exchanged pleasantries

Do these count?

If you can lie on the floor without holding on, then you’re not drunk.

I Can Only Please One Person A Day, Today Isn't Your Day, Tomorrow Isn't Looking Good Either.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent a very plesant 1/2 hour talking to an American chap about the way of the world And pet hates Ect,

only to be told afterwards he was Kurt Russell,

I thougt he was familliar!

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

I used to drink with Pat Murray (Mickey Pearce from Only Fools and Horses) when he was an antique dealer in Greenwich and he also had the Morden Arms in Greenwich for a while. I used to live opposite Andy Turner (who played for Spurs briefly) when he was a kid. I met lots of famous people when I worked at Sotheby's Auctioneers but the icing on the cake was Sir David Attenborough.

I reckon my biggest claim to fame though is beating Andy Fordham at darts when he was a semi-pro. Not quite as good as it sounds though - it was a pairs match and his partner was about as good at darts as my dog! So it was a two on to one scenario - but I did get the winning checkout! :D

....Here's to swimming with bow-legged women....

The chairman of Ipswich Town usually comes shooting once a year.

Prince Nicholas of Prussia usually comes shooting once a year.

The Duke of Marlborough came a couple of years ago.

Prince Harry came shootin a few weeks after his mother died. I wouldn't give him a ride on the quad, though.

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

I once had a date with Twiggy, we met on a train, she looked into my eyes as I peered above a magazine I was reading. She smiled, I smiled back, we chatted for two hours, she invited me back to her place, we drank red wine and soon our lips met.

We caressed each other as she led me to her bedroom, I unfastened the back of her silk red and beige short skirt and then I heard my missus shout.....

"will yer stop draggin the sheet off me and get yerself up, yer gonna be late fer work!" :angry:

:(:(

Unbelievably 'cos I moved house from Yorkshire to Scotland :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I hope it wasnt because there was a police chase involing nine cars and a hellicopter, nick ;):lol:

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

Related to Henry Cooper through marriage!!!!!

Good mates with Stings brother Phil.

Was presented to Lady Di back in 1989. Thats about it :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy