(networking) carn't get a gateway

chavender

Matey's site has good info on std networking as well Chavender - as he says get the std network up first before trying ICS - Wireless etc.

I was sticking on a bit more wireless kit when my whole network went belly up at the weekend (I had to muck around with my server IP address to try to set up a new WAP point) the whole caboodle then froze.

I followed that sites info and took only 15mins to get my wired network up again, then I setup the new WAP direct from my laptop (kept it away from the rest of it!) before pluging it into my wired router - then added the other wireless bits and it all worked first time!!

Good luck..................

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.