To Flying Tench

Bob Bradford

Alan Stubbs In your experience!! you had a bad gig with an angling coach and you tar the whole lot with the same brush! it simply is not true angling coaches are only interested with match angling and match anglers, I will make you a promise ,if you send me the details of your fishing beat , I will endeavor to contact a good all round coach in your area , so you can quiz him/her as to the benefits , now I cannot be fairer than that!

As for inflammatory remarks aimed at me, bring it on, I can more than handle the snidey few that inhabit the internet, my point is ,when I have a go back some of you cannot take it., I held back yesterday but still flattened Wordbender (wheres my apology?) laid out Jeepster, embarrassed Davy R, need I go on?

I raised a very important issue yesterday, and it got sidelined into an onslaught directed at me.. this thread is going the same way, I can see a pattern emerging and I repeat ,I have received loads of PM'S from former posters on this forum, that have been "set upon" by a select few much in the same way I was/am ...... they no longer post on here......don't you think there is something drastically wrong with that?

I am a match angler .....not an anti-Christ!!!]

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

laid me out? was that when i was asleep?

credit where credit's due bob you're a tenacious little bugger aren't you.

Edited by jeepster

Guest NickInTheNorth

I have to say bob that your total lack of response to the questions I posed for your attention (at your suggestion!) is speaking far louder and more eloquently than anything that you have actually posted on this matter.

Looking forward to your words of wisdom.

I have received loads of PM'S from former posters on this forum, that have been "set upon" by a select few much in the same way I was/am ...... they no longer post on here......don't you think there is something drastically wrong with that?

Were they also "set upon" because they were unnecessarily rude to one of the least offensive contributors to this forum, do you think?

As for inflammatory remarks aimed at me, bring it on, I can more than handle the snidey few that inhabit the internet, my point is ,when I have a go back some of you cannot take it., I held back yesterday but still flattened Wordbender (wheres my apology?) laid out Jeepster, embarrassed Davy R, need I go on?

I raised a very important issue yesterday, and it got sidelined into an onslaught directed at me.. this thread is going the same way, I can see a pattern emerging and I repeat ,I have received loads of PM'S from former posters on this forum, that have been "set upon" by a select few much in the same way I was/am ...... they no longer post on here......don't you think there is something drastically wrong with that?

How long before this thread gets removed and you need another new one?

Actually, you sidelined a thread started in good faith by someone asking for advice. I wonder what kind of temprement those other posters you mention have...maybe I see another pattern emerging!

I don't think you flattened, laid out or embarrassed anyone (else) yesterday. Still, this has been the best thread for ages, so thanks! :thumbs:

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

I invited you to open a new thread so that you could enlighten us Nick!

If that format means so much to you ,what is stopping you?

And what about your "comment" then Davt R? was that unnecessarily rude?

don't ask me, my head's still spinning from being laid out. oh no, wait a minute, it's not is it, as that only happened in bobs strange little world.

by the way bob, it's people like you, rather than people like me or anyone else on these threads that stop people posting.

Edited by jeepster

Well that is interesting Jeepster! I think you will find more people posted on that thread than any other! and this one is much the same, the problem is though people like you are posting trying to get the boot in, instead of being constructive ! tell ya wot , tell us about your angling credentials Jeepster what have you achieved? how do you deal with bad angling practice?

Alan Stubbs In your experience!! you had a bad gig with an angling coach and you tar the whole lot with the same brush! it simply is not true angling coaches are only interested with match angling and match anglers, I will make you a promise ,if you send me the details of your fishing beat , I will endeavor to contact a good all round coach in your area , so you can quiz him/her as to the benefits , now I cannot be fairer than that!

I fish mainly in the Merseyside area.

Bob... you totally miss my point. If you hadn't been so offensive in your initial reply to Flying Tench, nobody would have reacted against you. The clear implication being that it's fine for you to badmouth anyone, and you welcome such treatment in return..... then you proceed to complain about the quality of debate.

That certainly has the stench of hypocrisy about it. The more so when you complain about the way people rounded on you and still welcome them to continue. I felt people's response to you was very reasonable - even restrained under the circumstances, and have to question the intelligence and integrity of anyone who would privately support the way you expressed your views to Flying Tench unless they had an ancilliary axe to grind.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Guest NickInTheNorth
I invited you to open a new thread so that you could enlighten us Nick!

If that format means so much to you ,what is stopping you?

I invited your comments as you seem to know the secret to a) not deep hooking perch, and B) succesfully unhooking them if you do.

I would be delighted to learn how to do that for the sake of the welfare of the fish I might deep hook whilst not being such an enlightened being.

Please advise.