To Flying Tench

Bob Bradford

Nurse Judy, I am a humble match angler but we use a small slamo disgorger, it is made of plastic and has a small loop at one end ,there is a slot in the loop halfway up, slide the line onto this and gently slide the disgorger into the fishes mouth, a small push and hey presto! if you cannot see the hook cut the line as near as you dare to the hook and leave the hook in the fish, usually it will come to no harm whatsoever, and if you are using a barbless hook the chances are quite high it will drop out in time, sometimes the flesh will grow over an old hook, I hope this helps,regards Bob.

I am a match angler .....not an anti-Christ!!!]

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please guys, stop responding to this odious character. He is clearly on some twisted moralistic crusade, his posts indicate he feels more justified in his opinion as the critiscism of him increases. Very strange.

No good deleting threads he'll just start another one.

DON'T RESPOND.

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

Now who is deluded?

Only you, Bob. Totally, utterly, and if you weren't so tragic, comically, deluded.

You are your own fanclub, Bob. You are self-contained and self-perpetuating. You are also a laughing stock.

Right here, right now, you are even a waste of bandwidth and everyone's time.

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

i would add Judy ,if you do have to kill the fish (in your judgment of course) the best way is to use a blunt ,robust object and crack it over the head sharply, you can buy a small fishing Priest for under a tenner and they are easily transportable in your pocket.

Nurse Judy, I am a humble match angler but we use a small slamo disgorger, it is made of plastic and has a small loop at one end ,there is a slot in the loop halfway up, slide the line onto this and gently slide the disgorger into the fishes mouth, a small push and hey presto! if you cannot see the hook cut the line as near as you dare to the hook and leave the hook in the fish, usually it will come to no harm whatsoever, and if you are using a barbless hook the chances are quite high it will drop out in time, sometimes the flesh will grow over an old hook, I hope this helps,regards Bob.

Sorry but if you had read my first post correctly then you will see i said i used a Slamo ...i would not be without one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judith

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Yeah your correct Wordbender I am/was deluded I thought you were a man of your word, it is apparent to me, you most certainly are not! why offer something like an apology when you had no intention of honouring it?

Well there you go then Judy, you are half way there!

To the tune of "My Bonny Lies Over The Ocean"

The Lurkers support me in email

They all think I'm great don't you know.

You posters just don't understand me

But soon you will reap what you sow.

ROF - Steve, thank you for that. I have saved a complete copy on my PC.

One of the joys of being a mod is the need to follow threads you'd otherwise avoid like the plague. It is always great to find some content that makes the thread less of a chore to follow along with.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Yeah your correct Wordbender I am/was deluded I thought you were a man of your word, it is apparent to me, you most certainly are not! why offer something like an apology when you had no intention of honouring it?

I had every intention of honouring it, Bob, but there was no apology to make. I stated a fact and said it wasn't a pleasant one.

Sadly, your delusion appears to be chronic and definitely includes a civility bypass.

I think Peter is right and you get off by inflicting your ignorance on others. I believe his advice to ignore you may well be equally astute.

Bob, you've committed the ultimate forum sin. You've become seriously boring.

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

Jeepster , I think we would both benefit from a day out fishing together, i have formed my opinion on you from this forum, you ,to me at least, come across as a cowardly sniper, with your from the hip digs and one liners, you do not really contribute to debate but others tolerate you as long as you leave them alone... your personal views on me are already posted on here, so lets see who is correct, I am willing to meet you halfway at a venue of your choice for a nice days fishing, I might add I am not experienced in fishing for predators ,so that is out, but I can fish to a very reasonable level with most other styles of fishing, I excel at swimfeeder fishing on my local river Yare, how about it? are you up for it?